Associate Director of Information Technology
The Associate Director of Information Technology (ADIT) reports to the Senior Director of Information, Research, and Evaluation and works collaboratively with the Senior Leadership team and outside IT consultants to ensure organizational information technology needs are met. The ADIT is responsible for overseeing the organization’s technology infrastructure, ensuring that it operates efficiently, securely, and aligns with the company’s strategic goals. This person is an organized, detail-oriented individual who understands the importance of information technology to the functioning of the entire organization. The person in this position is able to identify information technology needs, as well as propose and implement solutions.
Reports to: Senior Director of Information Research and Evaluation
Annual Salary: $70,000 – $90,000
Position Type: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 35 hours per week/Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and account administrator, internally and externally, for all aspects of IT management
- Develop and implement IT strategies that align with the organization’s business goals and objectives.
- Implement and enforce cybersecurity policies and practices to protect the organization’s data and systems.
- In collaboration with consultants, oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, hardware, and software systems.
- Manage OnPoint NYC’s Microsoft 365 accounts including staff emails, shared files, etc.
- In collaboration with consultants, oversee completion of final organizational IT merger steps including consolidating network resources to a single server.
- Manage and consolidate phone systems including East Harlem building VOIP system, WHCP RingCentral, Company iPhones/mobile accounts, phone systems in planned spaces in Washington Heights, etc.
- Lead onboarding and off-boarding of staff regarding systems access and use
- Provide tech support for staff (e.g., E-mail logins, Network logins, Remote connectivity, Program/App usage, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Develop and implement computer skills training for staff (in collaboration with Volunteer and Training Coordinator)
- Planning, Acquisition, and Installation of new hardware and software. This will include sourcing, pricing, obtaining approval, and purchasing products.
- Maintain and improve the quality of IT equipment inventory including Desktops, Printers/Scanners, Laptops, iPads, iPhones, Desk phones, Webcams and headsets, Vehicle hotspots, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate activities with outside consultants and contractors as necessary
- Manage organizational copiers/printers and their respective accounts including relationship-building, changing toner, addressing jams and errors, making maintenance calls, etc.
- In collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team, map and develop organizational file storage systems and procedures for individual staff members’ files and shared programmatic and administrative files
- In collaboration with the Director of Operations, help manage company websites including coordination with web developers, updating/adding/removing content, etc.
- Help maintain information security and participant confidentiality at all times as per OnPoint’s policies and procedures
- Perform other related tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Information Systems or related field accepted with 5+ years of IT experience and 2+ years of systems management experience
- Experience providing technical support to information technology users
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, and software.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity best practices and compliance requirements.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Resourceful and creative with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a highly collaborative team setting
- Ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information to multiple audiences
- Demonstrated experience in outcomes management, planning, prioritizing workloads, and meeting deadlines
- Must take a non-judgmental approach and have an aptitude to meet people where they are on the continuum of change regarding drug use, sex work, and/or mental and physical health challenges
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
OnPoint NYC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate relative to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical status, or history of incarceration. Individuals who have personal experience with drug use, women, people of color, members of the LGBTQI+ community, disabled individuals, and the formerly incarcerated are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter outlining your experience and/or interest in harm reduction, Spanish/English proficiency, and interest in the position in addition to your curriculum vitae/resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered for the position.
Please save your files with your last and first name followed by document title (e.g. Smith J Resume, Smith J Cover Letter)